She Won’t Be Back!
Maybe she didn’t like this product. Maybe she didn’t like your attitude when you rang it up. She probably didn’t like waiting in that long line. Could’ve even been your purple hair.
Doesn’t Matter Why.
She may have disliked any or all of these reasons. But, If you didn’t resolve her issue to her satisfaction, you’re toast! You didn’t WOW her! You didn’t make her feel special. And you only have one shot to get it right. You didn’t live up to your promise today.
Your excuse might be “but, I didn’t know”. Well, it’s your job to know. And because you didn’t know, she won’t be back, the six friends that she tells about this won’t be back, and their six friends won’t be back. Did you just lose 13 customers because of a bad attitude? Do you think maybe you should spend a little more time getting to know your customer and her needs? She and her friends are counting on you. Your brand and your bottom line is counting on you!
Gordon Conner is a Branding Consultant/Coach and Copywriter who helps build WOW! brands for small and mid-size businesses. He has been providing advertising, marketing, branding and copywriting services for 39 years and lives in Midlothian, Virginia. He can be reached at Gordon@BranWorks.com, or www.BranWorks.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)